Monday 23 October, 2006

My First Post

its amazing how a person like me who has been in the IT sector for last 7-8 years is posting her first Blog so late. Don't get me wrong. i m not lazy or marooned on my own island. its just that i have this problem of sharing my experience with anyone. and here, all the world is an audience.
but something happened to me 7 months ago that changed me... very slowly, but effectively.

i got married...

for many girls in India its the end of freedom, end of being able to do, say, think what we like. but not for me. its been the most wonderful 7 months for me. No, i DID NOT grow up. No i did not become mature and grown up. i became a child again. i found the childhood that i never had. first time i believed in the fact that even i can be important for someone even if i m not standing first in the class or supporting my family. i can ask for something i want, wish to have. and i know that i don't have to be strong like a steel brick. i can be weak, i can cry. there is someone who holds me and tell me that everything is going to be fine. he is not god. he cant make everything work the way its supposed to, but he is the next closest thing for me.

post wedding life hasn't exactly been the bed of roses. i have had many painful moments. but whenever those moments make me feel lost and failed, our love gives me courage to face the morning and face the world.

sometimes i don't believe that i had lost him, well nearly lost him so many times, but he was always there. waiting for me. every time i fell, he took me in his arms, made me stand on my feet again, and then stepped back int he shadows... like a guarding angel...
how will i ever make it up to him for all those times i have hurt him real bad...
may be one day.....

4 Comments:

mumbai-viking said...

Tuss Tuss

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/headache-back-of-head]Headache back of head[/url]
head injury headache headache sharp stabbing top of head pounding headache at top of head
http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/headache-back-of-head

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]debt consolidate credit cards free [/url]consolidate home equity credit cards consolidate all credit cards to one consolidate credit cards
[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]loan for consolidate credit cards [/url]uk consolidate credit cards consolidate credit cards $8000 credit cards to consolidate debt
[url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards us [/url]consolidate my credit cards debt consolidate credit cards loan need to consolidate three credit cards

Anonymous said...

Granted, this can be partly because you will find there's generally very little closeness or intimacy between two paid performers, and nature of an sizegenetics film set -- weird lighting, multiple cameras pointing at you, creepy directors barking orders, etc. -- is not totally a very conducive to complete, uninhibited pleasure. With that said, if massive penises were truly magical pleasure rods that could make any woman thrash uncontrollably with little effort, it stands to reason which the female stars in sizegenetics films wouldn't be forced to try so hard to appear like they were enjoying the experience.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/