Saturday 28 October, 2006

End of Days !!! devil cometh

i was just going through the usual news pages when something caught my eye. it was a short link which led me to a site which claims that the current Pope gonna last a very short time and then devil will impersonate late Pope john paul II and that will be the end of days for the world as we know it.

http://www.worldslastchance.com/index.php?p=next_and_last_pope.php

but do we really need the devil to take the pain of coming to earth himself? what about the hate we all have inside us. why has it become so tough to love, to enjoy someone else's happiness? why "me" , "mine" all the time? i am no one to take names here because i m also the same. why do i want to be happy just by making me comfortable, and loved and wanted, what about loving and wanting others?? does the devil live inside me too? i guess it does.....

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I also came accross that page recently from a link in my gmail... I had never heard of such a theory before, people do come up with those theories... I could not believe what I was reading...