Wednesday 25 October, 2006

Love

its perhaps one of the most commonly used words. i m remembering few lines from the movie "love actually". something which said that the most universal feeling of the world is indeed .. "Love". it drives the world. love for a person, love for an animal, love of doing something, love of NOT doing 'anything' , love for god. even the terrorist Love to HATE.

sometimes it makes us strong, sometimes it makes us weak. when i left my wretched job without any other backup, it was the strength given by the love my man had for me. i was strong enough to say "i Quit" (Oh... how i loved it). every morning when i let him go out of my sight to the same trains which were blown away by the serial bomb blast in Mumbai, its my love for god that gives me strength. but at the same time, love makes us do things we would never have done if it wasn’t for 'that person' , 'that place', 'that moment'.

it hurts, hurts like hell when we do something that is Oh so against our ethics, morals and consciousness. yet we do it, again and again.

0 Comments: